Applications to Keep Your Business Moving
At CPI, our Application Development Group specializes in the creation, design and development of custom websites and software applications built using Microsoft technologies. We recognize that your business applications and your website are the lifeblood of your organization and essential for the completion of daily tasks, and that is why we are dedicated to delivering the best Web-based solutions for your company.
We are experts at designing and enhancing Web applications to meet the needs of our diverse client base and are experts in Custom Software Development, Mobile Application Development and Systems Integration. Our team of Microsoft certified development experts are 100% focused on the client experience and delivering the best technology solutions possible. Through our partnerships with Microsoft and other leading software vendors, we maintain a broad range of business application competencies, including:
- Custom Software Development
- Website Design & Development
- Mobile Web Development
- Systems Integration
- Legacy Application Porting
- Cloud Enablement
- Workflow & Process Automation
- Database Design & Development
- Content Management Solutions
- User Interface Design
The CPI Experience
Our unique team structure gives our clients access to the best resources available, including dedicated project managers, programmers, application developers and design engineers. In addition, we offer a hybrid development model that uses dedicated remote teams for certain programming tasks. We have found that our clients benefit from lower overall costs, while retaining the superior level of quality expected of us. Our Application Development Team is committed to your complete satisfaction with our work. Delivering the highest quality customer service is central to our success.
Custom Software Development
For superior business functionality, let our experts develop your next Custom Software Application. Our team of Microsoft certified professionals specializes in .NET, ASP, JQuery, MVC, SQL Server and more. We provide custom Web application development services, including website design and development, software consulting, application integration, and application maintenance services.
Programming and Scripting Languages
Our developers are experienced in a number of programming and scripting languages:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Visual Basic
- C++, C#
- Windows Script
Platforms and Servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
How CPI can help:
- Help develop a Web strategy and project roadmap for a successful custom development project.
- Help upgrade an existing website or application to a newer, more sustainable platform, like ASP.NET.
- Design a new Web 2.0 user interface that makes your website or software easier to use and cross-platform compatible.
- Help troubleshoot custom website application issues that may be challenging your current developer.
- Support and maintain your website or software application to ensure its operating at peak performance at all times.
Contact us online or call (888) 640-9955 to learn more about our Custom Application Consulting services.
Mobile Application Development
With the tremendous increase of mobile Internet access on smart phones and handheld devices, it is important for businesses to have an adaptable, mobile version of their websites. Many websites appear to be cluttered, disorganized or are very difficult to navigate when accessed via a mobile device or a smart phone. Try opening your existing website or Web-based app on your iPhone, Android, Blackberry or any other mobile device that you use; our Mobile Application Development Team can ensure that your website appears as it should on any electronic device using ASP.NET MVC, the latest jQuery Mobile platform and HTML 5.
Cross-Platform with HTML 5
Our Application Development Team leverages the mobile frameworks and takes the “write less, do more” mantra to the next level: Instead of writing unique apps for each mobile device or OS, the mobile Web frameworks allow us to design a single, highly-branded website or application that will work on all popular smartphone, tablet, and desktop platforms.
We know the challenges companies are facing and how important time-to-market and industry expertise are when building the right service. While our mobile solutions can be seen in use at Radio Shack and Best Buy, our Mobile Application Development team can design the right mobile solution to give you the business advantage you need.
How CPI can help:
- Help develop a mobile strategy and roadmap for integrating new mobile technologies into your IT and business environment, assessing both benefits and risks.
- Help plan, implement and manage a mobile solution for your organization.
- Extend or re-engineer your existing website or applications for Mobile technology compatibility.
- Help troubleshoot mobile application issues that may be challenging your internal IT or development staff.
Contact us online or call (888) 640-9955 to learn more about our Mobile Development Consulting services.
Our Systems Integrators can help you solve business challenges, accelerate innovation and create opportunities that will help your business succeed. Systems integration is the process of linking together different computing systems and software applications physically or functionally, to act as a coordinated whole. Our team at CPI can help you bring together discrete systems utilizing a variety of techniques, such as computer networking (physical integration), enterprise application integration (Web services), business process management and manual programming.
We work with our clients to understand their goals, and we have a clear vision of how to seamlessly integrate an accelerated solution to help meet those goals. Whether using custom developed integrations or packaged software, we help organizations seamlessly integrate their IT enterprise.
How CPI can help:
- Help develop an integration strategy and roadmap for your IT environment, assessing both benefits and risks.
- Help plan, implement and manage your integration project either as a subject matter expert or as an integration coordinator.
- Design and development web services and flexible sub systems that support your operation.
- Help troubleshoot integration issues that may be challenging your internal IT staff.
Contact us online or call (888) 640-9955 to learn more about our System Integration services.