- Services & Solutions
- Services Overview
- Technology Consulting
- Application Development
- Managed IT Services
- Audio Visual Systems
- Our Partners
- About Us
- Tech Blog
- Contact Us
Cisco Consulting & Infrastructure
CPI’s team of Cisco engineers bring their proficiency in analysis, design and implementation to help assess, deploy and support the Cisco infrastructure that is right for your business. Whether your needs include Cisco UCS, routing and switching, WAN or LAN optimization, Wireless, Voice or Unified Communications, CPI has the staff of experts to help you position your IT infrastructure and business for the future.
Our Core Areas of Focus Include:
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Data Center Switching (Nexus and MDS)
- Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Network Security
- Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Intrusion Detection System / Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Access Control Server (ACS)
- Network Monitoring
- Unified Communications
- Video & Web Conferencing
- Voice Systems
- Video & Web Conferencing
At CPI, we have a highly qualified team of individuals with various Cisco certifications, including CCIE, CCNP, and CCVP. Our engineers have additional expertise in Cisco infrastructure and security assessments, wireless site surveys, and the design and deployment of high-availability environments. Key members of our technology consulting team also hold certifications that make up our Cisco Advanced Security and Cisco Advanced Voice specializations. With the combined technical certifications of our team, CPI is at the forefront of deploying the best Cisco technologies available.
The primary objective of our Cisco consulting team is to help our clients obtain maximum business benefits and results from all of their Cisco network resources. Our team’s reputation for excellence has proven successful by implementing many high profile and mission critical projects across a broad range of industries. As a premier Southern California Cisco partner, we have a depth of knowledge and understanding across the entire IT spectrum to help ensure our clients an efficient and effective Cisco implementation.
How CPI Can Help:
- Help troubleshoot Cisco issues that may be challenging your internal IT staff.
- Help develop a strategy and roadmap for integrating new Cisco infrastructure products into your IT environment and data center, assessing both benefits and risks.
- Help plan, procure, deploy and optimize your Cisco infrastructure to maximize value and business functionality.
Contact us online or call (888) 640-9955 to learn more about our Cisco infrastructure and consulting services.