From strategy and planning, through deployment and ongoing support, CPI can help you confidently make the Cloud transition.
Cloud Computing can help organizations reduce costs, gain operating efficiencies and improve the computing experience of their employees. CPI provides several Cloud enablement solutions including Cloud infrastructure design and deployment, data center management solutions, private and hybrid Cloud support as well as Cloud enablement products from the most recognized Cloud infrastructure companies. CPI is a certified partner with Cisco, Microsoft, NetApp, VMware, Citrix, EMC and is well positioned to assist organizations seeking to leverage the Cloud to streamline operations and capital expenditures.
By implementing Cloud Computing, many expensive IT capital purchases can be dramatically reduced. While Cloud Computing may not make sense in every situation, CPI’s team of technology consultants can help you figure out if it’s right for your organization. Through our partnership with some of the largest Cloud computing vendors, we can analyze your computing and network infrastructure and provide a roadmap for transitioning to a Cloud-based IT environment.
If your organization is considering a transition to the Cloud, CPI can help you to strategize, cost-justify and map a transition.
How CPI can help:
- Help develop a strategy and roadmap for integrating Cloud technologies into your IT environment, assessing both benefits and risks.
- Help plan, implement and manage your Cloud infrastructure to maximize value and business functionality.
- Design, build, or re-platform applications for the Cloud, reducing total cost of ownership.
- Build, integrate and manage your hybrid Cloud infrastructures to support an agile business.
- Help troubleshoot Cloud infrastructure issues that may be challenging your internal IT staff.
Contact us online or call (888) 640-9955 to learn more about our Cloud consulting services.